Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sketchies and Prelim Huginn and Muninn Pinup




So I've decided to incorporate a sketchblog into this blogger. I figured I may as well just keep this one as I've already customized the blogger templates. There will still be news but should be more active as I'll post sketches and a bunch of unseen prelim work. I'll start of with an image I did last year and here are a couple images to get started. As you can see I usually start with very loose sketches to get down an idea. This here was just a very quick thumbnail to get the idea down. I had the idea a while ago, but this loose image was to keep the general idea so I wouldn't forget. Then I started on a pencil sketch. I work a lot on the faces so usually the rest don't get going till I get that stuff figured out. Start with a 2H pencil. This is done on 11x17 board.

No comments: